1st International Scientific and Technical Conference "Future High-Speed Transport: Prospects, Problems, Solutions" (HSTD 2022)
Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University), with the support of the Federal State Unitary Enterprise "TsAGI named after N.E. Zhukovsky" and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
• Markets, requirements, concepts for the implementation of the high speed transport of the future;
• Functioning models, modeling, software and hardware platforms for solving problems of high-speed transport;
• Design solutions, design implementation, weight analysis;
• Electrical and power systems of high-speed transport;
• New materials, production technologies, development prospects;
• Unmanned vehicles, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics;
• Certification, operation, after-sales service.
As a result of the conference, a collection of abstracts will be published in Russian and English.
Participants also have the opportunity to publish in the conference proceedings published by one of the world's leading publishers with subsequent indexing in the leading scientometric databases (Scopus and Web of Science). The best manuscripts presented at the conference will be recommended by the Program Committee for publication in the journals Aerospace Systems (Scopus - Q3) and Mechanics of Composite Materials (Scopus - Q2, Web of Science - Q4).
You can learn more about the information about the conference and the requirements for the preparation of manuscripts, as well as apply for participation on the official website:https://hstd-conference.ru/